Best Gypsum or false ceiling service in Dubai (otherwise called False ceiling, plasterboard, wallboard, sheet rock, gypsum board, buster board, custard board, or gypsum board) is a board made of calcium sulfate dehydrate (gypsum/ ), with or without added substances, ordinarily expelled between thick sheets of face and patron paper, utilized in the development of inside dividers and roofs. The mortar is blended in with fiber (normally paper, fiberglass, or a mix of these materials), plasticize, frothing specialist, and different added substances that can decrease buildup, combustibility, and water assimilation.
Pink CIty Group of Companies one of the best company in false ceiling service in Dubai, UAE. We are main contractor in tine false ceiling service in all over UAE. We give our best performance in our field. False Ceiling is best way to design your home interior. These are usually mounted at a minimum distance of 8 inches from the original ceiling. They’re versatile enough to be constructed in homes of any size– it’s all about being clever with shapes and available space.
To make it sound easy and simple, False ceiling is a construction material that is used to make ceilings and walls. Gypsum is literally found all around you. Your home, school, office, grocery store, you name it. On of the reasons why it is found everywhere is because it is extremely easy to install. And that’s not all. Gypsum is durable and extremely easy to repair in case of damages.
Before False ceiling was invented, building walls was quite a task. It was undertaken by applying coats and coats of plaster over wooden strips. When the plaster was hardened, that’s when the wall was completed. So you can imagine how long and inefficient this process was. But now, drywalls have made the construction of houses a lot less simpler and time-efficient. They are less expensive, extremely easy to install, and complete the job significantly faster.
Pink City give you best false ceiling service in Dubai as compare to other company. In simple terms, a false ceiling service in Dubai is a fitted ceiling that hangs below the original ceiling of a room or home. It’s usually suspended by wooden or metal frames and the illusion it brings of a lower ceiling, sometimes with parts of the original ceiling on display, has earned it the moniker ‘dropped ceiling.’
Just as a building is incomplete without a sturdy roof, Home interior are incomplete without a good false ceiling service in Dubai. The ceiling or the fifth wall is steadily gaining momentum in a world of interior design that almost always favoured the four walls and the floor. Although false ceiling service in Dubai designs have been around for years, they’re coming back with a bang in terms of patterns, finishes, technology and illusions.
Gypsum is an offspring of calcium and is used in the construction of lightweight false ceiling service in Dubai. They usually come in the form of boards that are then hung off the ceiling with iron or wooden frameworks and given a lick of paint. Pink City Group of Companies provide you number 1 false ceiling service in Dubai we will gave you best discount in false ceiling.
Advantages of a False Ceiling
- Great acoustics: Adding an additional layer to the original ceiling creates better acoustics within making it a perfect design treatment for living rooms, home theatre and AV rooms.
- Hides wires: A false ceiling is a perfect place to hide wires and pipes. A false ceiling can also be fitted with sunken or hidden lighting.
- Brings lofty ceilings lower: For lofty vertical space that dwarfs furniture in a room, you can consider installing a false ceiling to restore proportions.
- Insulates the room: For homes in colder regions of the country, this offers up an added perk of insulating rooms. The additional layer creates a gap between itself and the original layer, which traps air and cools the room down. It also optimises the functioning of air conditioners. Because it reduces the square footage to be cool and slashes energy bills.
Disadvantages of a False Ceiling
- Installation requires precision from experts: False ceiling requires precision in design, calculation and installation and must only be put in place by experts.
- Not feasible for low-ceilinged rooms: It needs to be at least 8 inches away from the original wall. Therefore, it is always recommended that the ceiling height be 11 feet or higher. For compact homes, a partial ceiling in a corner of the room can do the trick.